Building the future with
AI, Coding, and Robotics
Codeavour 5.0 International is the biggest AI, Coding, and Robotics Competition hosted annually by STEMpedia, where participants make innovative projects using PictoBlox with the destined purpose of making the world a better place.
Students get an opportunity to explore the exciting world of Coding, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, AR-VR, and Robotics through training sessions and workshops with interactive activities and doubt-solving sessions to develop critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication the four C’s of the 21st-Century Skills!
The contest aims to motivate kids to:
- Building an interest in STEM fields through gamification
- Upgrading their 21st-century skills – Critical Thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, and Communication.
- Nurturing youth with a global mindset in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Empathizing with the world around us through diversity and inclusion.
- Encouraging participation of women in STEM.
What You Can Make?
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Registrations open on
27th October 2023.
Develop skills with interactive tutorials and AI Bootcamps.
Submit your innovations
Find out the champions
The participation fee for Indian nationals is INR 2000.
For those living outside India, the participation fee is AED 300.
- You can participate in anyone of the following 3 Groups:
Elementary: 7 – 10 yrs old Junior: 11 – 14 yrs old Senior: 15 – 18 yrs old
- You can participate as an individual or in a team of two or team of three.
- In the case of a team of two or three, all members should belong to the same age group or if the age group is different then age group should be selected as per the age of elder one.
- Only 1 project can be submitted per team. If you want to submit more than 1 project then you need to do another registration.
- The project should be based on any one of the following themes.
- Save the Environment
- Strengthen the Health Infrastructure
- Revolutionize the Agriculture
- Automate the Surroundings
- Educate the world
- The project should be made using PictoBlox only.
- The project should be programmed using PictoBlox only.
- In the case of hardware-based projects, only the hardware which is compatible with PictoBlox is allowed i.e. Quarky, evive, micro:bit, Arduino, ESP32, Boffin, T-Watch, TECbits and LEGO etc.
- PictoBlox based projects where no hardware is used are also allowed to participate, compute and win.