Codeavour 2022 is the biggest Global AI & Coding Competition hosted annually by STEMpedia at an International Level for students of Age Group 7-18 years, where they make innovative projects in PictoBlox with the destined purpose of making the world a better place. They get an opportunity to explore the exciting world of Artificial Intelligence, Coding and Robotics with interactive activities and projects and to develop critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication the four C’s of the 21st-Century Skills!
The contest aims to motivate kids to:
- Develop an interest in Coding, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
- Develop Critical Thinking, Creativity, Collaboration & Communication – the four C’s of the 21st Century Skills.
- Develop Problem Solving Skills and Innovation Mindset.
- Become Sensitive toward the Well Being of the World.
Select among these five inspiring themes and Brainstorm over emerging global issues and Build solution-oriented projects to Solve Real World Problems!
Save the Environment
Strengthen the Health Infrastructure
Revolutionize the Agriculture
Automate the Surroundings
Make Smart Transportation System
What You Can Make?
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Registrations open on
10th October 2022.
Develop skills with interactive tutorials and AI Bootcamps.
Submit your innovations by
10th January 2023.
Find out the champions on
31st January 2023.
The participation fee for Indian nationals is INR 1000. For those living outside India, the participation fee is USD 15.
- You can participate in anyone of the following 3 Groups:
Elementary: 7 – 10 yrs old Junior: 11 – 14 yrs old Senior: 15 – 18 yrs old
- You can participate as an individual or in a team of two.
- In the case of a team of two, both members should belong to the same age group or if the age group is different then age group should be selected as per the age of elder one.
- Only 1 project can be submitted per team. If you want to submit more than 1 project then you need to do another registration.
- The project should be based on any one of the following themes.
- Save the Environment
- Strengthen the Health Infrastructure
- Revolutionize the Agriculture
- Automate the Surroundings
- Make Smart Transportation Systems
- The project should be made using PictoBlox only.
- The project should be programmed using PictoBlox only.
- In the case of hardware-based projects, only the hardware which is compatible with PictoBlox is allowed i.e. Quarky, evive, micro:bit, Arduino, ESP32, Boffin, T-Watch, TECbits and LEGO etc.
- PictoBlox based projects where no hardware is used are also allowed to participate, compute and win.